Whatever you want God to do, I suggest you ask him. Right now.
He might say yes. He might say no.
It might also be a good idea:
* to get some wise advice
* to get to know the Bible a bit better
* to ask whether the thing you want is really the best idea
* to wonder if God's plan is bigger than the thing you want
* to think about anything that God might be saying to you
* to be quiet for a while and savour God's presence without asking for anything
But I still suggest that you simply ask God for what you want. Jesus would ask people, 'What do you want me to do for you?' He still says the same to us.
Some people got a big 'yes' from Jesus; others got told off. The important thing is that the conversation happened.